Iztech has another success in the international arena.
The London-based Higher Education Rating Board, Times Higher Education (the), ranked Iztech in the 2019 World University Rankings, in the fields of “engineering and technology” and “science” in the 601-800 bands.
The evaluations were made according to 5 categories and 13 different criteria in the ranking of 23 universities from Turkey. The World University Rankings include the following categories in performance indicators:
- Education: the learning environment of the university
- Research: volume, revenue and reputation
- References: activity in research
- Industry Income: innovation
- International outlook: staff, students and research